5.16.2012

Wing it Wednesday!

going steady with these posts, eh?
For my very FIRST winging it Wednesday-
i think i'll just post some pics of what i've been crafting over the past few months..
i've been a busy little beaver.
(i think that's the saying anyways)

little wreaths i gave as Christmas gifts,
will be for sale shortly on my etsy store :)

pretty little picture for Valentine's Day

Christmas gift for my sister- Justine
melted wax, 3D name & oversized silver button

just a little St. Patties vignette-
i think that's the proper use for that word..
(clover sign for sale in etsy store soon!)

dead sexy dresser i made, along with some vintage-y frames
that i've picked up from yard sales & ikea

beautiful blue mason's from a yardsale-
seriously they light up my life!

working on a vintage keywall..
it's come a LONG way since this pic

possibly my fav furniture re-do
a little bedside table

coffee filter flowers- LOVE THEM!

just a few signs i made for my craft show-
simliar items for sale in the etsy store soon!

my desk at work!
So, that's that.
Just a few pics of some things i've done lately.

This weekend i'm going to Wisconsin to see my family-
i'm sure i'll have plenty of pics after that!

I'm also working on organizing the craft room
{again}
we're moving next week so i've got a lot of
cleaning/sorting/throwing out to do!!

xox

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for good quality furniture pieces for your home, look no further than amish furniture.
    Modern Furniture

    ReplyDelete